The Barracuda Anti-spam Firewall allows for a plugin to be added to Outlook, so that you can easily mark emails as Spam or Not Spam. This increases the accuracy of the database scanning the emails and will therefore result in less spam.
- Navigate to https://barracuda-3.conetix.com.au
- Click on "Download Outlook Add-in Installer"
- Run the .exe file once downloaded.
- Click "Next"
- Click on "I accept…" and then click "Next".
- Click "Install".
- Click "Finish"
- Now when you open an email within outlook you will see a extra section where you can select an email or emails and mark them as either "Not Spam" or "Spam":
Was this article helpful?