If you are using the Conetix SpamExperts spam filter to filter your emails of spam, you may find you need to manually block a sender. In this article we’ll take you through blacklisting either a particular sender or a full domain.
- Access the Spam Experts system via your preferred method:
If this is a standalone subscription you can access via our Control Panel otherwise you can access via Plesk directly.
- Scroll down until you find the section Incoming – Protection Settings and click Sender Blacklist:
- Next Click Add Blacklist Sender:
- If you are blacklisting for only a specific recipient set the local-part to the recipient without their domain name.
Otherwise we recommend leaving this field blank.
would have a local-part of ‘info’
- Under Sender Flag you can choose one of three options shown below:
Apply to Envelope Sender will apply the blacklisting if the sender matches the address field.
Apply to From: Address is similar to Apply to Envelope Sender but can be different.
Apply to both does both options. We recommend this option.
- Enter the email address you would like to blacklist in the address field.
- Click Save.
You have now blocked the spammer forever.
If you are looking to blacklist any sender from a domain enter the domain into the address field per the below:
If you’re ever unsure about blacklist and email address please call our friendly support staff for assistance.