This article aims to guide you through modifying the log rotation schedule via the Plesk service plan on your VPS. Logs are an important part of hosting websites, they allow the quick diagnosing of website issues and code related problems on your websites.
- Log into your Plesk VPS:
- Select Service Plans on the left:
- Select the service plan we will be changing:
In our example we are using the service plan “Unlimited” which contains a number of default values.
- Select Logs & Statistics
- We now set the Log rotation condition to By time to prevent excess log rotations.
- We also set the rotation frequency to Monthly:
- We now click Update & Sync to update logging settings for all subscriptions using the unmodified “Unlimited” service plan.