This article will detail the process on how to fix the error ‘Too many redirects’ when using Cloudflare as a DNS provider. This error sometimes occurs when the Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS is enabled in Plesk.
1. Login to Plesk and navigate to your Subscription.
2. Select Hosting Settings as shown below:
3. Disable the Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS under the Security section as shown below:
4. Select OK to save your changes.
5. Login to your Cloudflare Account and navigate to the relevant domain.
6. Select the Crypto Tab as shown below:
7. Open the drop down menu in the top right and select the Full option as shown below.
Open your site in an Incognito window and verify the site is no longer reading ‘Too many redirects’.
You have successfully resolved the ‘Too Many Redirects’ error on your site with Cloudflare.