This article aims describe how to turn the Plesk mail service off the mail service for a specific domain. If the service is left on and mail is hosted offsite for example with google or office 365 then all emails sent to your domain from the server will be deliver locally to the server. To address this you just need to turn the local mail service off.
- Click on Services:
- Click on desired VPS or Shared hosting:
- Click on Plesk:
- Select Mail:
- Next, click on Mail Settings:
- Tick the domain you wish to turn mail off and Activate/Deactivate Services:
- Select Disable from the drop-down.
- Check that Mail Service is now Off: