This article outlines how an email user can configure their own email forwarding settings in Plesk.
The user must have the “Can be used to log in to Plesk” option enabled on their mail account in Plesk for this to be possible.
- Proceed to the Plesk Login Page for your email domain.
- Log in with your email address as the Username, and your email account Password.
- Click the Change Mail Account Settings option.
- Proceed to the Forwarding tab, and tick the Switch on mail forwarding option.
- Enter the email addresses that you wish to have a copy of your emails forwarded to in the text box below, and click OK to save.
Your emails will now be forwarding to the listed email addresses, with a copy being retained on the server.