This article aims to guide you through generating a reCAPTCHA key for your contact form.
- Using your Google Account Log into google.com/recaptcha
- Login to the admin console with the button in the top right labeld “Admin Console”
- Click the cog near the top right to access settings for reCAPTCHA:
- Confirm that reCAPTCHA Type is set to V3 and the domain name is configured as per below with a DOMAIN is the domain field, not a URL
Do not configure with a URL. Always use the domain on it’s own.
- You can now use the two generated keys (Site Key and Secret Key) to enable reCAPTCHA in your Contact Form Plugin.