The Microsoft 365 service blocks all automatic forwards to external email addresses by default. This article will take you through enabling automatic forwards. This is useful if you automatically forward email to a support suite such as Zendesk or Sales Force.
- Administrator Access to Microsoft 365.
- Open the Microsoft 365 Security Center:
- Enter your Administrator username and click Next:
- Enter your Administrator Password:
- You may be prompted to stay signed in, you can simply click No:
- Once logged in, Expand Threat management:
- Next Click Policy:
- Under Policies click Anti-spam:
- Expand Outbound spam filter policy (always ON):
- Now click Edit policy:
- In the new flyout expand Automatic forwarding:
- Once expanded click the drop down and select On – Forwarding is enabled:
- Click Save:
- Close the flyout and click Refresh:
- Expand Outbound spam filter policy (always ON) to see your changes:
Forwards to external recipients will now work.