DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is an email authentication system designed to help and build trust for mail systems as having the authority to send email for your domain. If you’re having issues with emails being marked as spam or junk when they’re legitimate, this may assist with ensuring the emails aren’t flagged.
- Log into the Conetix Control Panel, then select the Plesk One Click option for the required domain.
- Go to Mail –> Mail Settings:
- Tick “Use DKIM spam protection system to sign outgoing email messages”:
- Click OK. If your DNS is hosted with Conetix, this will automatically create the required DNS records for you.
- If your DNS is external, return back to Mail -> Mail Settings then click on the “How to configure external DNS” help link:
This will display a dialog with the two DNS records you’ll be required to add:
- You can then verify that the records are correct by using a tool such as https://dmarcian.com/dkim-inspector/
(The selector needs to be “default”)
A successful verification should look similar to the following:
If you have any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly support team.