This article demonstrates how to set up an email signature with a graphic or image logo in Roundcube webmail.
- Login to Roundcube webmail for your domain. Webmail can be accessed via the browser at webmail.YourDomainName.com. For this example we will be using webmail.conetixtest.com. Once logged in, click on to "Settings".
- Under “Settings” go to Preferences > Composing Messages.
- From the “Main Options” menu, under “Compose HTML messages select “Always”, then click “Save”.
- Under “Settings” go to “Identities” and enter the relevant information for your email signature.
- In a new browser tab open up the graphic to be inserted in to the email signature. This graphic must be hosted on a web server. Drag the image from the new browser tab to the Roundcube tab and drop the graphic into the “Signature” field.
- Now when you create an new email, the email signature and graphic will appear automatically.
Was this article helpful?