The support article describes how to create an additional Plesk User account.
This would be required when your Web Developer needs access to your Website Hosting Control Panel
- Log into your hosting account
- Click on Users tab
- Click on Create User Account
- Fill the details as required, e.g. Plesk User account for your Web Developer, assigning the Webmaster Role and access only to the specified subscription / domain
- Adding an external address allows for the Plesk account to be activated by email.
- Click OK when you have entered the details correctly.
- User added successfully with Webmaster Role
- If Activate account by emails was ticked when creating the account if will have an inactive and an exclamation mark next to it.
- For an account that needs to activated by an external email address, an email is sent out the address that was type in to the “External emails address” filed when creating the account.
- The email that gets sent out will contain a link to a login in page for the subscription the account was created under. Click on the link.
- When the page load click on “Forgot your password?”
- Enter the email address the link was sent to. Click on Send.
- Click on the new email and when the page loads click on generate and then the eye next to it and copy down the password somewhere safe and click save.
- enter the emails address the emails have been coming to and the password that was just copied down and click log in.