This support article will show how to add a Service (SRV) record. These DNS records are use for auto-configuration of various services such as SIP, XMPP, Lync and Office 365.
- Log into the Conetix Control Panel.
- Click on the "Home" tab > In the Domain Management Section click on "All My Domains":
- From the list of DNS Hosting click on the domain
- Click on "DNS Zone" tab
- Click "New Record"
- Your provider of the service you're adding the SRV record for should provide the details required. Here's an example for SIP:
N.B Service and Protocol are separated by a "."
Click Save to add the record.
- Once saved, make sure you allow at least 10 minutes for the DNS changes to be live to the world.