This article steps you the process of installing multiple PHP versions for your Plesk 12.5 server.
Instead of having a fixed version of PHP per server, you can now install multiple versions and set the different versions per domain.
- Login to your Plesk server as the admin user.
- Select Tools and Settings from the left hand menu:
- Select Updates and Upgrades from the Plesk Section (this will open a new window):
- Click on the Add/Remove Components link:
- Under Web Hosting Features, select Different PHP interpreter versions and then select the versions you’d like to install. We recommend selecting PHP 5.6, 5.5 and 5.4:
- Choose Continue and let the installer run. You should see a screen similar to this:
- Once the installation is complete, you can now close the window. The multiple PHP versions are now selectable within each domain.
- You can now follow the instructions on how to select a different PHP version for your website.