This support article demonstrates how to make a Content Management System (CMS) available for install on a subscription within a VPS. This is handy for you are on Partner plans to be able to offer one click installations of popular applications available to your clients or end users. Plesk has a number of popular CMS’s ready to install, include Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Typo3, Concrete5 & Modx-revolution.
For this example we are enabling WordPress for the subscription “conetixtest.com”.
- Once you have logged into Plesk click on the “Subscriptions” tab from the left hand side menu. Then, under subscriptions, click on the hosting where you want to enable the CMS.
- Under the “General” tab click on “Customize”.
- Click on the “Applications” tab, then tick the box “Provide only applications that I select”. This will open up a list of applications below.
- From the left hand column select the CMS you want to make available so that it is highlighted. Then click the arrow so that the application appears in the right hand column. Click “OK”.
- Click on the “Applications” tab. Your CMS will be available for installation by yourself or the owner of the subscription.