Conetix now offers Direct Debit for the payment of services, which allows the payments for your account to be drawn from your bank account when they're due (generally monthly). This is via GoCardless, which is trusted by over 30,000 businesses here in Australia and across the world.
To configure your invoices to be paid via Direct Debit, please follow the instructions below.
- Login to the Conetix Control Panel.
- Go into the Invoices area to see the current invoices:
- Select one of the invoices due for payment:
- At the top of the invoice screen, select Pay Now:
- This will give you a dropdown menu to select various payment methods. Select Direct Debit (GoCardless), then select Setup Mandate for Payment:
- This will popup the payment form from GoCardless. Enter your BSB and Account number here then confirm via the Setup Direct Debit Request button:
- Double check your details, then hit Confirm to save.