If you have a new domain you’d like to add to your existing hosting with Conetix you will need to add the domain to Plesk. This article will take you through the steps of adding the domain to your Plesk hosting.
- Login to Plesk via the Conetix Control Panel or login to your VPS and navigate to the subscription.
- In the subscription, click Add Domain:
- In the new window, enter the domain name you’d like to add:
- At the end of the page, click OK:
- You can now point your ‘A’ record to your allocated IP:
- Once the DNS changes propagate you should install a FREE Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate.
Was this article helpful?