This article discuses how to manage a domain within the Conetix admin portal.
- Log into the Conetix admin client portal at https://admin.conetix.com.
- Click on the Domains button:
- Click on Manage Domain to the right of the domain you wish to manage.
- Under Manage can have access to do the following:
Auto Renew – Toggles the weather the domain is renewed automatically.
Nameservers – Name server can be changed from here .
Registrar lock – Locks or unlocked the domain from being transferred
Contact information the current contact information can be changed here.
Get EPP code – domain transfer password code can be obtained here.
- Under Actions, you have access to do the following:
Renew – Allows you to start the domain renewal process.
Register – Register/Purchase a new domain.
Transfer – Transfer a domain from an external domain registrar.