This Support Article describes how to Select & Subscribe to IMAP Folders. You may need to re-subscribe to IMAP folders in the event your IMAP folders are not showing under your inbox folder.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Navigate to your Email Address in the LeftHand Nav
In the image below are the Default Folders:
- Next Right Click on Inbox > Imap Folders:
- Next Click Query to List the available IMAP Folders:
Once re-freshed you will see the available IMAP Folders:
- Select the Folders you wish to access, then Subscribe.
In this example we selected Folders Test1, Test3 & Test4:
Then click Apply > Ok:
- You will now see the Subscribed Folders under the Inbox:
You are now subscribed to your IMAP folders.
Was this article helpful?