This article will detail the process of adding, removing and editing DNS Records via the Conetix Control Panel.
1. Login to the Conetix Control Panel.
2. Select Services on the left hand side and then select My Services.
3. Navigate to your Subscription and select Manage Product.
4. Under the Quick Access Menu, select DNS Settings.
5. Select Edit.
6. To add a DNS Record, select Create DNS Record.
7. Adding an A/CNAME/TXT record can be done by changing the Type to A/CNAME/TXT and filling the Host and Value fields.
8. Adding an MX record can be done by changing the Type to MX and filling in the Host, Value and Priority fields.
Please note a lower Priority means it takes precedence.
9. Adding an SRV Record can be done by changing the Type to SRV and filling in the Host, Value, Service, Priority, Protocol, Port and Weight fields.
Please find an example of an SRV Record for Office 365 below:
10. To edit an existing DNS Record, select Edit.
11. To remove an existing DNS Record, select Delete.
You have successfully managed your DNS Records through the Conetix Control Panel.