This support article describes how to update incoming & outgoing mail server port numbers in Microsoft Outlook 2103, 2016 and 2019. Your mail server settings may need to be updated when you transfer your Web hosting to Conetix and/or subscribe to our Mail Relay enabled hosting plan
- Open Outlook
- Click File then Click Info
- Next Click Account Settings then click Manage Profiles:
- Click on Email Accounts…
- Select the email account then Change:
- Next Click More Settings then navigate to the Advanced Tab
- Enter the ports and encrypted connection configuration that was provided to you.
We’ve provided an example below.
- Once you’ve updated the Port numbers, select OK. This will take you back to the Add Account screen. From here, select Next
- Outlook will test your account settings and confirm that the configuration is correct.
- Outlook will display a Congratulations page to indicate that the account setup has completed successfully.
Select Finish. You will be returned to Outlook.