Before conducting an external Penetration Testing (also known as "pen testing"), you must seek written permission from Conetix before proceeding. As many of the tests involved use scripts and automated systems which use brute force or multiple attacks to test, these appear as malicious attacks and are prohibited without permission.
This testing may only be conducted on sites which are running on their own, dedicated Virtual Private Server.
To request permission, please send an email to with the following information.
- Site or server being tested
- Date and time of the testing
- A copy of the test plan, including the range of tests being conducted
- Contact information (including direct email address and phone number) of the person conducting the test
- IP addresses or IP ranges where the testing is originating from
We do not permit and DoS, DDoS or black-hat testing to occur, nor any testing against upstream infrastructure.
If you or your testing company have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.