This article will provide an overview of the process to restore from a backup of your website via Plesk Onyx. Especially when undertaking changes to your website, ensuring you have a backup of your site is very important. This also provides you the opportunity to keep a historical copy of your site for future reference.
Note: While Conetix maintains backups of your website, we do so for disaster recovery purposes only. A full outline of our backup procedures is available here.
- Navigate to the Backup Manager under your Plesk subscription:
- Select the date and time you wish to restore from:
- Select if you would like to restore everything or just one part:
- If available, select the sites, databases or mail accounts you want the restore and move them to the right hand box.
If you wish to be notified of when the restoration is complete please set an email address in the restoration options.
- Click the Restore button.
- The restore function will now happen in the background and the time to complete will vary depending on the size of your site.