This support article demonstrated how to add an email alias to an existing email account. This can be used when you want to be able to use generic email accounts but have the email delivered to an existing email account.
For this example, "" will be added as an alias to "".
- Log into Conetix Control Panel or Plesk Panel.
- Click on Mail in the Lefthand Nav, then the Email Account you wish to add the Email Alias.
- Next Click on the Email Aliases tab, then enter the email address that is to be the email alias. Click "OK" to save.
For this example, ""
- When the page refresh's you should now see the Email Alias you added under the Email Account.
- Emails sent to "" will now be delivered to the mailbox "".