This Support Article describes how to enable Access to the server over SSH per hosting subscription.
Enabling this option will allow access to manage Website folder / files over a secure connection SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) and SSH client such as https://www.putty.org/PuTTY.
- Log in to your hosting Control Panel
- Click on Website & Domains > Web Hosting Access
- Under the Section System user change the option for Access to the server over SSH from the default Forbidden to /bin/bash (chrooted)
- The credentials used to access via SSH are the FTP Username and Password on Port 22
Host: Domain Name
Username: FTP Username
Password: FTP Password
- Click OK to save the new settings.