Plesk have developed an extension to aid in the management of your Plesk based Virtual Private Server (VPS). While many of the features are available in the Command Line Interface (CLI) version, this extension allows you to run some of the advanced features directly from the admin web interface.
Additional Information: https://www.plesk.com/extensions/repair-kit/
This article will step you through the process on how to install the repair kit extension.
- Using your Plesk administrator details, login to your Plesk VPS.
- On the left hand side menu, click on Extensions:
- In the search box on the right, search for and select “Repair Kit”:
- Click on “Get it free” to start the installer:
- Once the installer completes, you’re ready to start using the Repair Kit extension.