This article describes how to reset the password of an existing WordPress admin user for a site using the WordPress toolkit in Plesk. This can be handy if you've forgotten your password, or the email address used for WordPress password recovery is no longer correct.
- Log into the Conetix Control Panel or directly into Plesk.
- Under the subscription you want to change, select the WordPress site name to enter the toolkit for that WordPress instance:
- Under 'General Info' find Administrator and press '[Setup]':
- Within the Setup menu Generate a new password. You can press the 'eye' icon to view the password and save it securely.
Then, press change to confirm:
- Now that the password has been reset, you can log in directly using the WordPress toolkit 'Login' button or directly via the WordPress Admin page.