As the passwords for WordPress users are encrypted, there's no way to recover them if you've forgotten it. However, there's a simple reset procedure which will use your email address for verification. If you've forgotten your WordPress password, simply follow the instructions below to reset.
- Go to your WordPress login page, for example – http://yoursitehere.com.au/wp-login.
- Click on the Lost your password? link located below the login prompt:
- Enter your username or email address.
- Press "Get New Password".
- Your new password will be e-mailed to you.
- Once you get your new password, login and change it in your profile page.