Sometimes you only need to restore a few files from your Plesk backup instead of the entire subscription. This article guides you through restoring individual files from a Plesk backup.
This is different to restoring an entire domain which you can find a guide for below:https://conetix.com.au/support/plesk-obsidian-restoring-from-backup/
- Select a backup that contained the last good copy of the files you need to restore:
- Tick Restore the backup file despite a corrupted signature:
- Under Backup content select Files of Domains from the Type of object to restore drop down:
- Type the domain in the search box then select the domain once it is visible:
- Click Add Files:
- Navigate to the folder containing the files and/or folders you want to restore and tick the checkboxes to the left of the items:
- Click OK:
- Plesk will now restore the selected files over the existing files on the server.