If you've installed the multiple PHP versions for your Plesk server, you can now set the different interpreter versions per website / domain. This article will step you through the process of selecting a specific version for your website.
- Login to Plesk as the admin user.
- From Domains, select the website you want to change the PHP for.
- Click on the Hosting Settings beside the website name:
- Under Web scripting and statistics, select the PHP version you want to use:
- Click OK and this setting will be applied to your website.