Thunderbird is a free email, news, RSS, and chat client which can be used as an alternative to Outlook and other email clients. You can download it from here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/
This article goes through the steps to set up Thunderbird with your email account.
- Open Thunderbird from the start menu.
- In Mozilla Thunderbird, from the Tools menu select Account Settings.
- Select Account actions and then Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name and e-mail address.
- Click Next then Advanced config
Note: We recommend using IMAP.
- Enter your Incoming mail and Outgoing mail settings.
Generally your incoming email address will be mail.<yourdomainname.help> and the outgoing either your ISP or also mail.<yourdomainname.help> (Professional plans and VPS’s only).
- Verify your account information and click Done.
Your email box is now setup and you should be able to send a test email to confirm it’s working as expected.