This support article will outline the process of setting up the Windows 10 Mail App.
- Open the Windows 10 Mail App.
- Select ‘Managed Accounts’ as shown below:
- Select ‘Add Account’:
- A new window will appear. Select ‘Advanced setup’ as shown below:
- Next, select ‘Internet email’ as shown below:
- Enter in the relevant email servers and information then select ‘Sign in’. An example is shown below:
- Double check you are receiving and downloading mail.
You have successfully connected your mail to the Windows 10 Mail App.