This support article will outline the process of setting up your Conetix-hosted email account in the Windows 10 and Windows 11 Mail App.
- Open the Windows Mail App.
- Click on the Settings Cogwheel icon in the bottom left, then choose ‘Manage Accounts‘ from the right, as shown below:
- Select ‘Add Account‘.
- A new window will appear. Scroll down and select ‘Advanced setup‘.
- Select ‘Internet email‘.
- Enter in your relevant email servers and settings. An example is shown below:
- Click ‘Sign in‘ at the bottom of the window.
- If successful, click ‘Done‘ to finish adding the account.
You should now be able to access your email account from the left-hand side of the Mail app.