This support article will outline the process of setting up the Windows 10 Mail App.
- Open the Windows 10 Mail App.
- Select ‘Managed Accounts’ as shown below:
- Select ‘Add Account’:
- A new window will appear. Select ‘Advanced setup’ as shown below:
- Next, select ‘Internet email’ as shown below:
- Enter in the relevant email servers and information then select ‘Sign in’. An example is shown below:
- Double check you are receiving and downloading mail.
You have successfully connected your mail to the Windows 10 Mail App.
Note: your Incoming and Outgoing Email Servers will depend on your hosting plan.
For plans that include SMTP Email Relay (eg, our Business Professional or Managed WordPress plans), you can simply enter your domain name in both fields.
For plans that do not include SMTP Email Relay (eg, our Business Starter plan), you can use your domain name for the Incoming Email Server, however you will need to use your Internet Service Provider’s SMTP Server and settings for the Outgoing Email Server.