Keeping your domains under one roof makes domain management a breeze. This article demonstrates how to transfer a domain to Conetix and what is required to complete it successfully.
To transfer a domain name, you will require the domain Auth Code (also known as the EPP Code) and access to the registrant contact email address.
A domain Auth Code provides an extra level of security for domain name registration and is applied immediately at registration. Retrieving your Auth Code will be slightly different between registrars.
You will also require access to the registrant contact email address. This is typically the email that was used when the domain was registered. If you no longer have access to this email address, you will need to get in contact with your current domain registrar to have it modified before beginning your domain transfer.
Once you have retrieved your domain Auth Code and confirmed you have access to the registrant contact email address, you will be able to initiate the domain transfer through the Conetix Control Panel.
1. Login to the Conetix Control Panel and select Domains then select Transfer Domains to us on the left hand menu.
2. Enter your Domain Name and Authorization Code as shown below:
When ready to continue, select Add to Cart.
3. Confirm your nameservers, Authorization Code and ID Protection, then select Continue.
4. Confirm the cost (if any), then select Checkout.
5. Confirm your Payment Details then select Complete Order.
You have successfully initiated the domain transfer process.
Once the domain has finished transferring to Conetix, you will receive a notification.