Plesk now provide a simple email log browser (known as the Mail Log Browser) which allows you to view the email logs for incoming and outgoing connections from your server.
This allows you to diagnose issues with email such as ensuring an email was sent, failed logins and checking email deliverability results.
- Login to your Plesk server as an administrator user.
- On the left hand side, select Tools and Settings from Server Management:
- Within Assistance and Troubleshooting, select Mail Log Browser:
- This will display a combined view of all email logs for your server:
- You can use the Filter by message text to then search for email addresses, sending or receiving email server names or IP addresses.
- If you’re diagnosing issues which are currently occurring, you can also enable real-time logs to get updates: