This article describes how to add files to your hosting environment via the Plesk Control panel. Uploading via Plesk is a quick and easy way to add, modify or delete a file without to use FTP.
- Login to the Conetix Control Panel.
- Click on the ‘Services’ tab:
- Click on the hosting service you wish to add files to:
- Click on Plesk:
- Click on the File Manager button:
- Move through the files the the desired location then click and drag the files into the folder.
You can then verify that the file has been uploaded via your browser if it’s been placed in the httpdocs directory.