This article aims to guide you through disabling notifications from Plesk about WordPress Updates. These are sent to the server Administrator by default, but can be disabled if excessive amounts of notifications are being sent.
- Log in to your Plesk Administrator panel. This can be accessed via the Conetix Control Panel.
- On the left-hand side of the Plesk webpage, click on the ‘Tools & Settings‘ section.
- In the Tools & Settings webpage, navigate to the ‘Plesk‘ section, and click on ‘Notifications‘ link.
- In the ‘Set up Sending of Email Notices on System Events‘ webpage, scroll down until you see items relating to ‘WordPress Application Updates (Administrator’s Digest)‘.
Un-tick the leftmost checkbox to disable these notifications from being sent to you (the server Administrator).
- Once you have configured your notifications as desired, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the blue ‘OK‘ button to save your changes.
If you’re unsure about disabling other notifications please contact our friendly support staff.