This support article demonstrated how to add an email alias to an existing email account. This can be used when you want to be able to use generic email accounts but have the email delivered to an existing email account.
For this example, “” will be added as an alias to ““.
- In the Control Panel, click on the “Mail” tab.
- Click on the email account that you want to add the alias to:
- Click on the “Email Alias” tab.
- Enter the email address that is to be the email alias. Click “OK”.
- Emails from “” will now be delivered to ““.