This support article describes how to update the MySQL Password for the Database User assigned to a MySQL database. This may be required when changing developers or as a security precaution after an exploit.
- Log into the Conetix Control Panel.
- Select the website subscription that you want to update the database password for.
- Click on Databases tab > then Database User (eg. joomla_usr).
- Click on Generate Password (Click on Show Password to view) > OK to save.
- Update any configuration files for your application (eg WordPress or Joomla) so that it has the updated credentials.