Plesk allows for the creation and management of multiple Administrator Accounts. Administrator Accounts are accounts that have access to wide range of settings and features within the Plesk Control Panel.
Having multiple Adiministrator Accounts can be useful for setting up permissions and allowing access to a customised set of features for specific users or individuals. For example, setting up an Administrator Account for a Developer that restricts access from deleting of removing sites.
This article will guide you through the process of setting up an Additional Administrator Account.
- Login to the Plesk Control Panel.
- Select 'Tools & Settings' on the left hand side.
- Under 'Security' select 'Additional Administrator Accounts' as shown below:
- Select 'Add Administrator Account' as shown below:
- Fill in the required information, then select 'OK'.
- The user has now been created and is able to login to the Plesk Control Panel directly using the Username and Password. You can modify these details at any time by repeating Steps 1 – 3, then click on the user you wish to modify