This support article describes how to enable Webmail access for your Plesk Hosting subscription, which will then give you the ability to access your mailbox remotely via an Internet browser.
- Log in to Plesk or Conetix Control Panel:
- Click on Mail > Mail Settings:
In the below configuration, no Webmail application has been assigned to the hosting subscription.
- Next select the checkbox of the domain to change, then Webmail:
- Select the available Webmail application from the drop down e.g. Roundcube, then Ok to save.
- After the page refreshes you should now see the Webmail Application chosen assigned.
- To access Webmail, Open up a new tab or window in your Internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- The URL for accessing Webmail is in the format http://webmail.domain.tld replacing domain.tld with your domain name.
e.g. To access Emails for firstname.lastname@example.org the URL will be http://webmail.conetixtest.com
- The Username is your FULL Email address .