By default, Conetix sets an outgoing email limit within Plesk to prevent accidental misuse of email accounts for sending spam email. We recommend leaving this restriction in place and adjusting limits as required to ensure your server remains protected. For newsletters and bulk emails, we highly recommend looking at our Bulk Email Sending guide covering transactional email systems.
- Open the subscription you wish to change the limit of.
- Click on Outgoing Mail control:
- Select the "Subscription" tab and then "Change limit":
- Change from the "Default settings" to "Custom value for the subscription" and set the new value.
- Click "Ok", the limits have now been updated.