This article will provide an overview of the process to restore from a backup of your website via Plesk Onyx. Especially when undertaking changes to your website, ensuring you have a backup of your site is very important. This also provides you the opportunity to keep a historical copy of your site for future reference.
- Navigate to the Backup Manager under your Plesk subscription:
- Select the date and time you wish to restore from:
- Select if you would like to restore everything or just one part:
- If available, select the sites, databases or mail accounts you want the restore and move them to the right hand box.
- Click the Restore button.
- The restore function will now happen in the background and the time to complete will vary depending on the size of your site.