This article describes where to locate your website hosting error log in Plesk Onyx. The error log will assist in resolving issues such as blank pages and 500 errors when diagnosing issues with your website.
- Log into Plesk or Conetix Control Panel
- Click on Website & Domains tab > then Show More :
- Next click on Logs:
- By default all logs will be displayed i.e. access and error logs included on the same page.
- From the Drop Down on the right, you can select only the logs you want to be displayed
e.g. Apache error to assist in resolving an issue with the website.
- Real Time logging functionality is included.
Click on Start real-time updates
Click on Clear to remove previous logs from displaying > Reload the website to view real-time logging