This Support article describes how to reset the FTP password for a Plesk hosting subscription.
- Once logged into the Control Panel / Plesk login select Website & Domains tab:
- Next click on FTP Access:
- Click on the FTP Username you would like to reset the password:
- You have the option to enter your own password or Generate a new password via Plesk.
If using the Generate option please click on the Show button to view the password and store in a safe place.
- Click OK to save and then test via an FTP to confirm the changes.
Was this article helpful?