Plesk 12.0 and 12.5 allow for multiple PHP versions to be installed on the same server and set per website. This article describes how to switch between different PHP versions in Plesk Control Panel.
- Log into your hosting Control Panel with Conetix
- Click on the Website & Domains tab > Hosting Settings
****In the screenshot below, PHP version 5.4.16 is assigned****
- Under Web scripting and statistics , Click on the PHP version drop down to select the required PHP version:
- Click OK to save.
- The page will refresh showing new assigned PHP version 5.6.14:
- Test your site thourghly with the different PHP version.