Think it’s impossible to install WordPress in under 30 seconds? Think again! This article will show you how easy it is to take advantage of the one click installation features of the latest Plesk 11.5.
- Login to the Conetix Control Panel or direct via Plesk.
- If you haven’t uploaded any files to Plesk, it will display a quick link to the Applications for you:
- Otherwise, select the drop-down to expand your website controls, then select Applications:
- Under Featured Applications, you should have WordPress visible. Click on the Install button:
- This will automatically create a database, install WordPress and create the basic configuration for you! It’s really that easy.
- Now that WordPress is completely installed and configured, you can access the WordPress Admin area or even upload themes and plugins directly from Plesk:
- By default, the public facing view will be accessible from www.<yourdomainname.com.au>/wordpress/. We will detail how to change this quickly in a later article.