If your Domain Mail is hosted externally to your website (eg with Google Apps or Office 365), you will need to disable the included mail hosting service with Conetix. Otherwise, email from your website contact forms will deliver the email locally instead of to you externally hosted email.
- Log into your Hosting Control Panel with Conetix.
- Click on the Mail Tab:
- Next Click on the Mail Settings Tab:
- Select the Radio button along side your domain then Activate/Deactivate Services:
- Next Click on the Mail Service drop down and update Do Not Change to Disable > Ok
- The page will refresh and now the mail service for the domain is Off.
- Test your Web form to confirm mail is now being delivered to your mailbox hosted externally.