This article aims to guide you through installing and configuring WP Mail SMTP. This plugin is a drop in SMTP configuration plugin that can be used to send emails from your website via different methods.
- Log into your WordPress website:
- Click Plugins then Add New:
- Search for WP Mail SMTP then click Install Now:
- Once installation is finished, click Activate:
- Navigate to WP Mail SMTP > Settings:
- Under Mail set your From Email and From Name. You can also Force these settings to override any other plugin:
- Click Save Settings:
- Scroll to the top of the page and select Email Test:
- In the Send to field, enter an email address you can send a test message to and click Send Email:
- Check your inbox for the test message!
If you encounter any errors please contact our friendly support team for assistance.