If you have an old subdomain you no longer need we recommend you remove the domain to reduce your hosting resources and to keep your other websites secure. This article will take you through removing a subdomain from Plesk.
- Login to the Conetix Control Panel:
- Select the Services option from the home page:
- Select Manage Product next to the hosting plan with the subdomain you wish to remove:
- Under Quick Access, Click the Plesk button:
- Once Plesk opens, find the sub-domain you want to remove and click Remove Subdomain:
- Select Yes when prompted:
You have now removed the subdomain. You may wish to delete your backup if this was a success.