By default, Conetix will automatically renew all of your domains with us unless these have been explicitly set not to renew. If you would like to renew a domain before the renewal date (which allows you to select a longer or shorter period), you can use this guide to assist.
- Login to the Conetix Control Panel:
- Select Domains:
- Search for the domain you’d like to renew, then click Manage:
- Click Renew Now:
- Select the length of time you’d like to renew the domain for:
- Click Add to Cart:
- Click View Cart:
- Review your order then click Checkout:
- Select your preferred payment method:
- Input any details that are required:
- Read and Agree to the Terms of Service:
- Click Complete Order:
- An invoice will be generated and paid automatically unless bank transfer was selected, in which case once payment is received the domain will be renewed.
If you’d like our support team to initiate a renewal for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.