If you have your own Plesk server, you can use service plans to limit resources. This allows you to set different plans for your customers as well as offering upgrade paths. This article will step you through how to change these limits.
- Login to your Plesk server.
- Select Service Plans in the left hand navigation area:
- Select the Service Plan you will be modifying to open it’s settings. If you only have one service plan in use, it may be called Default:
- In the Resources tab scroll until you find the resource you’d like to limit such as Disk Space:
- To change the amount of disk space your clients can have on this service plan, increase or decrease the amount:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click OK once you have finished modifying service plan values.